Immune-Boosting Smoothie Recipe
Dr. Maryam’s Immune-Boosting Smoothie – serves 2
Kickstart your mornings with Dr. Maryam’s favourite smoothie full of greens, Vitamin C and anti-oxidants! Benefit your skin and body from inside-out.
- 2 peeled, sliced and frozen bananas
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe pineapple
- 1 cup frozen spinach or kale
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour it into a bowl and add toppings. Maryam loves topping hers with kiwi and berries for extra anti-oxidants, and coconut flakes for a crunch and taste! Chia seeds or goji berries are also a popular choice.
This smoothie is full of anti-oxidants which are great for your skin! Matcha helps reduce inflammation and promotes clear & even complexion. Pineapple is rich in Vitamin C which helps promote brighter complexion and increases collagen production. Spinach and kale contribute to a healthy gut!
Try and share your creations with us by tagging @mzskinofficial on Instagram!