Pigmentation Correcting Ampoules
7 Day Intensive Brightening Regime
- Minimises hyperpigmentation, melasma and age spots
- 93% of users agreed pigmentation had faded after 7 days
- Reveals a youthful glow, improving radiance by +18.4% after 7 days
- Visibly plumps and encourages collagen production
- Reduces discolouration and evens the skin tone
- Inhibits melanin production
Reverse the visible effects of ageing and sun damage with this intensely brightening 7-day treatment programme, for use morning and night. 14 potent, serum-filled ampoules deliver an innovative combination of vitamin C, Tranexamic acid, alpha arbutin and antioxidant vitamins deep into the dermis to improve the appearance of pigmentation, discolouration and uneven skin in just one week. Powerful, anti-inflammatory actives instantly calm and restore the skin barrier, while supercharged peptides defend against free radicals, visibly boost collagen and promote a youthful healthy glow. Pigmentation Correcting Ampoules
+ ALPHA ARBUTIN BOOSTER
Boosts skin barrier and helps minimise hyperpigmentation, melasma and age spots
+ GLUTATHIONE BOOSTER
Inhibits melanin production and visibly reduces hyperpigmentation
+ TRANEXAMIC ACID BOOSTER
Brightens, smooths and reduces discolouration to even the skin tone
Following the 7 day treatment regime, select the correct ampoule. Place the ampoule opener on the top of the vial. Hold the ampoule firmly from the bottom, in a vertical position. Using your other hand, press the ampoule opener to one side, at the neck of the ampoule, until it breaks. Apply the serum to the face, neck and décolletage. Massage until the serum has absorbed and follow with moisturiser. Use once a month for best results.
- Massage CLEANSE & CLARIFY Dual Action AHA Cleanser & Mask onto the face and neck using the Konjac Sponge to remove make-up and debris.
- Smooth the contents of your daily PIGMENTATION CORRECTING AMPOULES into the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Allow to sink in for 5 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Follow by applying SOOTHE & SMOOTH Hyaluronic Brightening Eye Complex throughout the eye contour.
- For daytime, complete your routine with BRIGHTEN & PERFECT 10% Vitamin C Corrective Serum for an extra brightening boost.
- At night, complete your routine with REST & REVIVE Restorative Placenta & Stem Cell Night Serum to refresh and revitalise the complexion by morning.
GLUTATHIONE BOOSTER 2ml e 0.06 fl oz US
Aqua/Water, Glutathione, Sodium Hydroxide, Folic Acid, Halidrys Siliquosa Extract, Pueraria Lobata Symbiosome Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Superoxide Dismutase, Tromethamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
ALPHA ARBUTIN BOOSTER 2ml e 0.06 fl oz US
Aqua / Water, Alpha-Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethoxydiglycol, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
TRANEXAMIC ACID BOOSTER 2ml e 0.06 fl oz US
Aqua / Water, Tranexamic Acid
Q. DO I HAVE TO USE THE AMPOULES EVERY DAY?
A. Yes, for optimum results you must apply the AM ampoule in the morning and PM ampoule in the evening, daily for 7 days.
Q. HOW OFTEN CAN I USE THE AMPOULES REGIME?
A. For optimum results we recommend using them once every 4-8 weeks as part of your existing regime.
Q. SHOULD I CONTINUE USING MY SERUM WHILST I USE AMPOULES?
A. This is really a personal preference. Ampoules are supercharged serums in their own right so it is not necessary to continue using your usual serum during these 7 days.
Q. IS THIS SUITABLE FOR VEGANS?
Q. SHOULD I WEAR AN SPF?
A. In the fight against pigmentation, we absolutely encourage you to wear an SPF every day.
Q. HOW DO I OPEN THE AMPOULE?
A. Place the ampoule opener correctly on top of the vial neck. Hold the ampoule firmly from the bottom in a vertical position. Using your other hand, press the ampoule opener to one side at the neck of the ampoule until it breaks. Keep hold of the ampoule opener to use throughout the course.
Q. ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CRUELTY FREE?
A. MZ Skin does not test on animals or commission any third parties to do so on our behalf. We do not use ingredients or suppliers who test on animals. Any animal-derived ingredients used in MZ Skin formulas, such as ovine placenta, are natural by-products and no sheep are harmed in the process.