Omegas, aminos and essential fatty acids deeply nourish and strengthen dull, dry and dehydrated complexions
Vitamin-rich antioxidants protect against damaging free radicals and oxidative stress to help minimise signs of premature ageing
Mastic Tree Tears help visibly firm, plump and lift skin for a healthy, youthful glow
Patchouli and Phytocannabinoid complex calms, soothes and comforts skin
The low molecular weight formula instantly absorbs when applied, used before or after moisturising
Soak a cotton pad and sweep over a cleansed face, neck and chest avoiding the eye area. Use 2-3 times per week.
1. Massage CLEANSE & CLARIFY AHA Cleanser & Mask onto the face and neck using the Konjac Sponge to remove make-up and debris.
2. Apply SOOTHE & SMOOTH Hyaluronic Brightening Eye Complex throughout the eye contour to awaken tired eyes.
3. Follow with HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATING SERUM for an instant moisture boost.
4. Apply 3-5 drops of REVIVING ANTIOXIDANT FACIAL OIL, gently press into the skin. For an enhanced sensory experience, use with the ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA.
5. THE LIGHT MOISTURISER can be applied before or after the oil to further hydrate and restore.
Mastic Tree Tears 0.2%
Strengthens skin, visibly firms and plumps.
Patchouli & Phytocannabinoid Complex 1%
Calms, soothes and comforts the skin.
Protects against oxidative stressors.
Omega Rich Blend
Nourishes and fortifies the skin.
Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Squalane, Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Spilanthes Acmella Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene